Tuesday 28 February 2012

Eat a lot: Hüttenpalast, Kreuzkölln



The first time I was at Hüttenpalast for lunch was last summer, when I sat in the garden and had something lovely with beetroot in. Today, to my delight, their ever changing weekly menu had beetroot on it once again.




Hüttenpalast is a caff with hotel attached (or maybe it's the other way around?). Do check out the hotelly bit in the back garden: the big shed with caravans, wooden cabins and huts looks amazing. Bit noisy I reckon to stay there, but very pleasing to have a mosey round.


Hüttenpalast, Hobrechtstraße 66, 12047 Berlin (Kreuzkölln), Mon-Sat 8am-6pm, Sun 8am-4pm, huettenpalast.de

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I am Femke, a student in journalism from Belgium. I went to the Huettenpalast in Berlin, and I saw some reactions on Facebook, is it possible that you also went to that hotel.
    If it is so, could you please let me know, I am searching for some reactions for my magazine, what the visitors like or dislike of the hotel.

    Thanks in advance

    Femke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Femke, I did go there but didn't stay at the hotel. I just had lunch in the café. If that's still useful, I'm happy to help, just let me know how to contact you.

    ReplyDelete