Friday 22 November 2013

Foodie Goodie: Dine-Ink pen caps

I was emptying a cupboard earlier this week when I came across this little gift from two colleagues at ladies magazine Margriet. I hadn't realised at the time because I was too busy moving countries, but it is actually the perfect gift for me: cutlery shaped pen caps.



Instead of a normal cap, these Din-Ink ballpoint pens have actual cutlery ends on them. Including a knife that really cuts things. Brilliant. They're meant for having lunch at your desk, but really, they are the perfect tool for restaurant reviewers. From now on, when on the go, I can eat without using my fingers and write notes all at the same time. The set even comes with its own zip up pouch so you won't get food inside your bag. You may get ink in your food though. Hmmm. Better hope the ink is non-toxic just like the plastic.

Dine-Ink by Zo-loft, available here.


No comments:

Post a Comment