Thursday 28 March 2013

Fourth time lucky


It took not three but four times before I found my name there: the contributors' page of Allerhande magazine. Only the second most read magazine in the Netherlands! I have been telling people, quite proudly, that I'm working for them for several years now (not a word of a lie either) but the proof was never in the pudding: my name has, until now, been missing from that final page. Making me look like a total git. And a bit of a fibber. When, really, REALLY, I'd been working for them all along.

One of the recipe cards for which I edited the recipes



But now, this Easter issue, the time has finally come: my name, though misspelt, is there in black and white. Fourth time lucky. Happy Easter!

Result


You'll find some of my favourite recipes from this issue here.

1 comment: